Moths are small insects with hairy bodies. They eat clothes and make holes in the clothes. Moths are harmful for us. Moths can cause skin irritation by stinging us. Only 150 types of moths out of 16500 species can sting us and cause skin irritation. So to protect ourselves from moths we have to keep them away from our house. Also if moths stay away from our house then there will be no holes in our clothes. Moths come mostly at night, they can also spoil food by drowning in the food. Moths can spread poison in our food. So, always be attentive because moths can come from any site. It is very important to remove them & do proper pest inspection. To minimize this disastrous threat we must appoint eco-friendly pest control services.
Some Methods To Keep Moth Away From Your House:-
Moths are very dangerous for us as well as for our house. They can cause harm to us by stinging and damage to our house by eating clothes. So there is need to remove moths from our house. There are some methods of Moth control.
- Firstly we can use cedar oil spray bottles. Pheromones of cedar always keep insects from our house.
- Secondly, we can use dried, crushed and powdered herbs to keep away moths. This can be done by getting these herbs all together and filling them in a bag and hang it near clothes or food. Moths don’t like odour of these herbs. You can also get the oil of these herbs and spray it on clothes and your belongings.
- Next we can use a sticky trap in which we have placed moth pheromones due to which the moth will attract towards and will stick to this trap and eventually dies.
- Always try to clean your house with a vacuum cleaner, dusting clothes or in an eco-friendly manner. This will keep dust and dirt which causes moths in the house away from your house. Also remember to vacuum content and wash dusting clothes to avoid growth and development of moth’s larvae and eggs.
- Next we can freeze the clothes or belongings on which there are moths. By freezing that item will ensure that all moths are killed off due to cold temperature. Try to keep items for 24 hours or more to kill all moths.
- Next we can take help of vinegar solution. Spray the mixture of vinegar and water at places where larvae and eggs of moths are growing. This will kill them and make us free from moths.
- Last but not the least we can call pest control services because sometimes we can’t handle too many moths. If we try to handle loneliness then it can also cause us to.
Moths should be killed off to prevent our house from their attacks. There should be no moths left out in the house. A house without a moth will keep you on the path of growth and development. Because we will not have to invest more money in clothes and renovation of our house.